Welcome to the Official Class Blog of GRA217- Section 4


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Week 15 - Rinder

Before beginning this class, I heard that it was challenging, yet a fun and creative class. I would have to completely agree. It was challenging in the respect that I had never used any Adobe design program before. However I did find this a very enjoyable class. As a journalism major, the most creative I usually get is with sentence structure or story ideas. I really liked the design aspect of this class, it was something a little different for me.
I also feel that this class taught me a lot about reading, interpreting, and designing graphics, advertisements, and logos. I found the gestalt principles and color information especially interesting. Although I may not have a future in advertising or graphic design, I think this class gives important background for anyone person going into print or web media.

No comments:

Post a Comment