Welcome to the Official Class Blog of GRA217- Section 4


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week Nine - Seo




Design Strategy:
I first thought the logo should represents who I am, so I was focused on how other people would perceive me in general. Other than showing my ethnic or characteristics through the logo, I simply wanted to show my appearance through the logo. In this way, people would easily recognize me by looking at the logo itself.

Typefaces:
I chose ASD for my typeface because it has no curved serifs. Because all of my initials, which originated from my logo, are mostly designed with straight lines the following letters should be consistent with the shapes and patterns. ¬

Visuals:
The logo contains every initials of my name: B,K and S. The shape of glasses is the letter “B” and the eyebrows with the line right below show the form of letter “K”. I made a little cracks on the lens to show the letter “S”. I also put the two yellow dots to stress the form of glasses.

For the background color, I chose dark gray which is the best color to use as a background for color matching purposes. Therefore, I put seven colors of rainbow which perfectly matched with the background and helped the visual more sophisticated.

2 comments:

  1. I think your logo is fun and really creative. I liked how, on the envelope, you put the colors inside the glasses. I also like the color scheme of your logo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like which visual you decided to use to depict yourself. It's visually interesting and clever as well as unique. I think the glasses are a good representation of you and what would be seen and remembered nearly the most by people who just see you physically. I like how the lines change from the business card to the stationery also. It adds a fun twist to your stationery letter that isn't overdoing it. Your use of color works very well, as well. The use of a gray background was definitely a good choice.

    ReplyDelete