Welcome to the Official Class Blog of GRA217- Section 4


Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week Seven | Murphy


Unfortunately I was unable to find the commercial on YouTube, but I will try and describe it the best I can. There is an animated pop tart commercial where the pop tarts are making houses. But the pop tarts do not look exactly like they are in the package. It's more that the colors, the decorations, and the textures represent pop tarts. I think these colors represent gestalt principles because the similarity between the colors used in the commercial and the colors on the actual pop tarts are almost identical. Seeing that commercial immediately makes me think of pop tarts. A successful ad or commercial makes you want to get up and go buy the product. This pop tart commercial definitely does that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment