Welcome to the Official Class Blog of GRA217- Section 4


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Web Project - Igbeare





Design Strategy:

I decided to do my website on a local food drive that takes place in my church. I kind of took the idea from the outreach dinner the church usually has. This food drive is an ongoing event but when they have the dinner they give the items to those in need. For the color palette I wanted something light and colorful. Since I knew I was going to use pictures that popped I didn't want the background colors to be too distracting. I decided to focus mainly on the food drive. I wanted a grocery bag at the sidebar with the navigational links because I didn't want the audience to forget what the event was about.
For my fonts I used Friz Quadrata Standard for all my body texts. I then used Benguiat Standard for my heading. Lastly, I used Albertus Standard for my navigation bar. I wanted all the fonts to compliment each other without competing with each other. I thought they looked visually appealing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment