Welcome to the Official Class Blog of GRA217- Section 4


Friday, February 12, 2010

Week Four- COHN

When creating my resume I knew I wanted to go more traditional rather than modern. I made my workdmark a little creative by slanting my middle initial and making it bigger to distinguish between my first and last names. For my font I used Garamond Pro because of its large family. There were a lot of different variations of type which gave me a lot of options in my body. I used bold, semibold, italic, and regular font at different points. I have a large amount of content so I decided to create a sidebar on the left side for my different group titles and a sidebar on the right for my dates, to look like a timeline. I hope my resume is appealing enough for a reader to read the whole thing because there is not much white space after my wordmark and contact info.

1 comment: