Welcome to the Official Class Blog of GRA217- Section 4


Friday, February 12, 2010

Week Four - Seo

Strategy:

For my resume design, I wanted to be look simple and concise. This resume I particularly designed for J.P Morgan, the one of the biggest company in financial industries. I decided my specific target for my resume and tried to follow the similar relations and concepts as the company contains with. First I created my name similar to the J.P Morgan’s logo; the light color of blue I used in my first name is the same color of the company. Additionally, I wanted to abbreviated my first name to B.K but since the full name is required for every resumes. Thus, I decreased the size of the letters into a half so that I accentuated my letter BK.

Typefaces:

For the typefaces I both used Didot for both of my headings and body contents. I tried to used only one typeface because I did not want any different font types between my name and body contents and also I did not have the much information in my resume. This is a sans serif which is similar typeface for the J.P Morgan. I tried to come up with the same font type to emphasize that I have great knowledge of this company. This font type looks extremely professional and sophisticated.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of using the JP Morgan wordmark for your name. Targeting your ideal work place sounds like a good idea, I didn't think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like how you made your logo similar to the company you want to work for. I also love the color blue that you used, it really makes the resume pop and adds some fun to an otherwise simple layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I feel that the wordmark is very creative and I like how you incorporated JP Morgan's logo. The color makes it stand out and the overall resume is nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete